Current Vacancies – April 2019
Passionate Teacher with Middle Leadership Potential Teacher Application Form
Passionate Teacher with Middle Leadership potential
Up to M6 plus TLR.
Full time – to start September 2019.
Closing date: noon, Friday 17 May 2019.
Do you want to join a fast moving, “Good” school with excellent opportunities for development and professional growth?
We are now recruiting an experienced class teacher, who is looking to move into middle leadership and have responsibility for literacy.
Are you a creative, imaginative and enthusiastic teacher who can inspire children and is interested in career progression?
St Anne’s Catholic Primary is a one-form entry school in the Caversham area. We have “a positive culture of respect and determination to succeed. Morale is high and there is a strong team spirit among staff.” (Ofsted 2015).
“We love it here! The teachers are kind and it’s always fun!”
Year 6 child.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, well-behaved and articulate children.
- The chance to join a school judged as Good by Ofsted.
- Strong, supportive leadership who will scaffold you in your progression to middle leadership
- Supportive parents and strong links with the community.
- The chance to collaborate with and learn from colleagues within the school, with our sister school St Martin’s and other schools within Reading.
- The chance to be part of an innovative, reflective team.
- A programme of “bespoke” training and development including research, team teaching, coaching and mentoring and cross school collaboration.
- PPA at home is an option.
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged. Do come and see us!
Please contact the Head of School on 01189 375537 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment. An application pack can be found on our website under ‘School Vacancies’. Please return to Mrs Jacqueline Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Midday, 17 May 2019.
Interview date: w/c 20 May 2019 – date to be confirmed.